JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

13.5.17

KEITH ARMSTRONG IN KENYA


























photos by keith armstrong





FROM A SWAHILI PHRASEBOOK


There are strangers in the field.
There is a child at the door.
There are eggs in the basket.

Drunkenness takes away sense.
Trains go by every day.
Every year my father cultivates a field of rice.

I am working in order to get money.
I am working so that my child may get clothes.
Sing your songs that I may hear them.
Sing your songs so that I may have a chance of hearing them.




KEITH ARMSTRONG

the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur