JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

9.8.09

jingle!




WHERE I BELONG

(for Albert Stubbins & Sergeant Pepper)

I read the news today oh boy,
about a lucky man who made the grade.
I saw the photograph;
a crowd of people stood and stared,
they'd seen his face before,
I just had to look,
having read the book.

Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile;
silly people run around,
they worry me,
turning me round;
I'm doing the best that I can.

Everyone you see is full of life:
people running round,
it's five o' clock.

Picture yourself
in a boat on a river.

Where I belong, I'm right.
Where I belong.



KEITH ARMSTRONG

the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur